Tips for buying the best Domain Name For your business
Below are a few things to consider before buying a domain name for your business or personal site:
- Strive for domain names that are short, catchy, easy to remember, easy to type, and easy to say. This makes it easy to get direct traffic and better branding.
- If you can include a keyword that helps explain what you do as a business while keeping your domain name catchy, unique, and brand-friendly, go for it.
- Avoid hyphens like www.my-site.com they are not easy to type and not very popular with online users.
- Buy country-specific TLD if the target audience is in a particular country only.
- Website age matters but domain age don’t matter as explained in section 20.1 so don’t stress on it.
I have covered this topic in great detail in this video
If you’re planning to get a new website or website redesign, we can help you with domain name ideas, guide you with the best way to buy a domain, find the best hosting in Australia for your site, and website design and development.
Contact Us now if you need help – (07) 3076 6921
Latest posts by Vikas Rana (see all)
- On Page SEO Module: Local SEO - September 29, 2021
- Domain Age & Domain Name – How They Effects Your SEO - September 28, 2021
- Tips for buying the best Domain Name For your business - September 28, 2021